This is classic (Holo themed) version of Battery Widget Reborn. Download it if you prefer classic Holo themed design. If you like Material Design more, please install Battery Widget Reborn Pro.
If you own Battery Widget Reborn Pro license, you can use Classic version for free. Simply install both Pro and Classic, and select Settings/Remove Ads in Classic version. Then you can uninstall Pro version.
This app provides following functionality:
– circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
– resizable on Android 4.x+
– support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
– Battery Info
– Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
– multiple icon styles
– prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
– customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
– automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
– optional charging and discharging chart
– power related toggles:
– Background Sync
– Airplane mode
– customizable notification priority
– Settings shortcuts
– DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
– supports Motorola 1% increment
– supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
– Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
– App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
– Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
– Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
– Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
– Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
– In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
– Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
– Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version