Get Android O’s navbar customization feature right now on your Android N device! This app allows you to add custom buttons to your existing navigation bar. No root required! Please read all the descriptions before downloading.
– Add custom buttons to your navigation bar
– Customizable navbar layout
– Tasker integration for contextual navbar
– Easy to setup
– No root or xposed required*
– Not working on ResurrectionRemix, Beanstalk, AospExtended or anything that uses DirtyUnicorns smartbar
– Not working on Touchwiz, EMUI, LG UX
– Working on Android 7, 7.1, O preview
– Working on LinageOS
– Working on Nexus devices
– Working on Sony Xperia devices
* This requires a permission to be able to modify the navbar. You will need either root or a pc to grant it.
* If you phone have root, you will be prompted for root access for the app to do all the things automatically. You can choose to deny that if you want to grant the permission by yourself.
– Fix Tasker button
– S8 theme
– Double tap button action
– Increate stability