The brand spanking new Keyword Filtering feature for Android devices works in two ways: If you’re tired of seeing political posts, simply set your Keyword Filter to hide posts and articles containing the keywords “election,” “Republican,” or “Democrat”… and voilà: Any posts containing those words will not appear in your feed. Conversely, if you want to see more posts featuring cats (or posts from a close friend), you can set a Keyword Filter to highlight topics and users. Why settle for Facebook’s less-than-ideal algorithm when you can take full control with Friendly?
• Take control of your news feed with Keyword Filters.
• Sort your feed by most recent posts.
• Block Ads
• Secure your account with Fingerprint & Passcode Lock
• Quickly switch between multiple FB accounts
• Beautiful material themes
• Friendly em Português
• Friendly हिंदी में
• Night Mode
• Opening Links in external browser
Help us translate in more languages ! Send us an email at [email protected]
If Friendly is not working for you, please send us an email to let us know what we can do to fix it. We encourage you to also check three great alternatives: Folio for Facebook, Swipe for Facebook and Metal for Facebook. They inspire us to get better every day.
– Enable/Disable Notification Vibration
– Select Notification Sound
ENHANCEMENTS / FIXES
– Log-out From Notification
– Minor fixes and crashes
– German Translation