*This is not standalone app! You need a compatible launcher (read bellow) to use this app!*
Compatible stock launchers: LG Home (Marshmallow and earlier), Sony Xperia, Asus Zen UI, more compatible launchers please read below.
Not supported stock launchers: Samsung Touchwiz, LG Home Nougat, HTC, Google Now, and most of Chinese/Mediatek
1. 3750+ icons (90% of them are redesigned!)
2. 25+ HD wallpapers
3. Support 29++ launchers
4. Full manually vector graphic processing icons
5. See & Search all icons
6. Smart Icon Request
7. Support Muzei
8. Image picker, attach as an image to email, hangouts, Etc or even use it to create Zooper widget
9. Support main dinamic calendar (eg. Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business Calendar, pre-installed calendar and many more)
10. Smart icon request
11. Help section, contains FAQs with search function
12. Report bugs
13. Show/Hide launcher icon from app drawer
Support 29 or more major Launchers:
Direct Apply: L, Lucid, GO, Next, Apex, Action Pro, Nova, ADW, Holo, Holo HD, Aviate, Smart (read issue for this launcher below), Mini, KK, Solo, Epic, Inspire, Nine, Atom, Nemus, S, LG Home (read issue for this launcher below), CM Theme Engine
Apply via launcher/theme setting: Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Arrow Launcher, Themer, Hola, Launchy Widget, Trebuchet, Unicon, and may be more that have icon pack support
1. GO Launcher doesn’t support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > TICK OFF “show icon base”.
2. Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
3. TSF Shell support may remain unstable. If you’re not sure please DO NOT PURCHASE!
3. Downloaded wallpaper. Find them on /Pictures/Let it be O/wallpaper/HERE
4. LG Home may working unstable for some device. If you’re not sure DON’T PURCHASE! No refund for this reason!
5. Smart Launcher, apply the icons via LetItBe O dashboard, DO NOT APPLY VIA LAUNCHER PREFERENCE!
6.THERE SO A LOT LOT OF ICON REQUESTS! IF YOU WANT YOUR REQUEST GET PRIORITIZED ALSO WRITE THEM TO MY G+ COMMUNITY WALL, JOIN HERE, otherwise I’ll pick randomly for next themed icons.
Dashboard is using CandyBar, it is available as open source and free to use https://github.com/danimahardhika/candybar-library/ thanks to Dani Mahardika for this. Find him here http://goo.gl/lyOzTJ
Added 17 missing icons
Improved icon masking
Fixed broken activities
Updated spanish, german, and italian translation