Feature rich and easy to use player for your audio books.
7 Day Refund PolicyGoogle offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
– Embedded chapters are supported as well.
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.5x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Android Auto
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Position History.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, Llama, etc. See:
• Book Play queue.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
Languages :English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian), French (Français), Spanish (Español), Italian (Italiano)
• Automatically pause when volume is set to 0. Will resume if volume is raised within 1 minute.
• Auto rescan current book for changes in files.
• Prompt user when setting library folder to use internal or external storage, if external is available.
• Settings option to opt out of crash reporting.
• Bug fixes.