MockApp is an easy-to-use tool for creating prototypes of mobile apps directly on your smartphone. This is an ideal helper for designers and mobile developers working with Android. Using MockApp, you can make a fully-functioning prototype of your app in a couple of hours and show clients how the finished product will look.
* Create a prototype of absolutely any application, producing a complete interface and not just a picture to demonstrate exactly how it functions
* Huge potential to express your ideas – experimenting with colour schemes, vector icons (1000+ material icons available in the app) and animations
* Make a prototype for an app on your smartphone in a few hours, when normally it could take days on a computer
* Samples can be exported to Android Studio, transformed into code and further developed (coming soon)
* Finished prototypes are easily shared with clients, colleagues and friends using cloud services (Google Drive, MS OneDrive, Dropbox etc), or via email and messengers
* MockApp allows you to generate a data sheet for your prototype, specifying all sizes and colours. Numerous readymade Material Design samples are available for reuse.
* MockApp is also a sophisticated visual editor with copy-paste, undo and automatic colour- correction of text and icons (light on dark; dark on light).
Important : MockApp has a sample for making messenger apps!
* fix problem with number picker scroll behavior
* redesign property editors. Hope you like it!
* add BottomSheet sample project
* add Templates sample project. It is cool to start here!
* support “source” nine patch images (right with the padding frame)
* add ability to set gradient backgrounds (see Templates.Login)