Pixel Navigation Bar (No Root) with Animations
If you are looking for an app to Customize and Enhance your phone’s Navigation Bar without having to Root or install Xposed, you are in the right place. Pixel Navigation Bar offers several unique features to add some life to your boring old navigation bar.
.Please read the entire description before leaving a negative review. Also, if you are facing an issue, please mail us first so that we can can help you out and improve the app.
Note for new LG device users : Set the app scaling for Pixel NavBar to ‘Fullscreen 18:9’ in the settings. The default is set to 16:9 which is why it will not work.
What does this app do?
Pixel Navigation Bar started as an app that helped you make your boring old navigation bar look like Google Pixel Phone’s navigation bar. Now, you can add custom navigation bar animations, change colors, add rounded corners and configure the navigation bar to make it your own. We are constantly working to add new features and improve app performance, do stay tuned for weekly updates.
• Enable Pixel Navigation Bar, change size, position and color.
• Separate settings for individual navigation buttons.
• Enable Pixel Navigation Bar Animation.
• Separate settings for landscape mode.
• Option to swap back and recents icons.
• Add rounded corners to navigation bar.
• Pro Features :
• Remove all ads.
• Enable custom navigation bar animations.
• Full access for navigation bar rounded corners.
• Auto start on boot option.
How does this app work?
Pixel Navigation Bar adds a layer under your existing navigation bar where all the customizations are applied. Due to restrictions in the Android system, it is not possible to add a layer above the existing navigation bar.
If your phone has a customized navigation bar like in Samsung Galaxy S8 or Sony Xperia phones, the app will still work but the Pixel Navigation Bar icons will not match the button shapes. You can still use the other features like animations which will work just fine.
If your phone does not have a Software Navigation Bar like in Xiaomi Mi phones, this app will not work. We will be adding a feature which will add an independent Navigation Bar for these devices soon. Stay tuned to our Facebook page to know when this feature arrives!
This app does not work in some apps like Google Chrome!
Yes, since this app does not have root access or special privileges, we cannot overcome these issues. Nevertheless, we are constantly woking to make this app better, stay tuned for weekly updates!
• Added hide/show option in notification.
• Fixed a bug that disabled animation when home button size was 0.
• Added translations for Japanese and Filipino.