Why sacrifice form or function when you can have both? Swipe for Facebook is the best Facebook wrapper app out there, integrating the lightweight Facebook website into a familiar user interface that is much like the original Faceboo kapp.
What you get is a lightweight, highly customizable, and battery-friendly Facebook app that emphasizes on user interface and user experience as much as functionality and design.
It’s better in every single way. You’ll feelit.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTAs of very recently, Facebook has decided to stop supporting Messages on the mobile website, trying to get everyone to move to Messenger. It seems this may be what has been causing the crashes for some users when they click on Messages. Facebook seems to bes lowly pushing this out to users, so this may not affect you yet, but if it does, I have already come up with a workaround. Simply go to Settings and enable ‘Enable Messages Workaround’. This will load www.messenger.com instead of m.facebook.com/messages where you canstill send messages. This is not themed yet, but will hopefully bein another update within the week. Facebook seems to be veryserious about this, so everyone should brace themselves for thes echanges being pushed to ALL users in the coming weeks.
Swipe Pro version includes :– Higher Customizations
– More themes!
– Facebook iOS and Google Plus UI
– Quiet Hours (Do Not Disturb) – take control over your notifications!
– Power Saving Mode
– Retain Last Visited Pages
Upcoming features in the works:
– Fingerprint authentication Security Lock*
– Downloading Images*
– DayNight Theming (automatic theme changing depending on time)*
– Improved Power Saving Mode*
– Fix for Horizontal Scrolling**
– Caching tabs (still looking into how I can achieve this efficiently)***
– Video upload***
**possibly next week
***indefinitely soon, still figuring things out
For any more bugs or feedback, please go through the app’ssettings and press the Bug Report button.
NEW in 7.2.1 :
• FIXED critical 8.0+ crash
• Hello, Oreo! Support updated to Android 8.1
• NEW App Icon!
• NEW completely rebuilt app engine that uses ~20-50% less battery, ~20-40% less RAM.
• NEW Oreo APIs: Adaptive Icons, Native PIP videos, Notification channels and dots
• TONS more improvements to performance, navigation, general enhancements and bug fixes
See “What’s New” in Swipe for full details.
Got feedback or a bug to report? Help out at reddit.com/r/swipeforfacebook