Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Easy link sharing via all Social Media and Messenger Apps
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
Wi-Fi Direct– With nearby Android devices, you can use Wi-Fi Direct to send files
• WITHOUT using data or an Internet connection
• Via a 4-digit key or QR code OR
• Send to nearby devices directly via search functionality
When to use Send Anywhere!• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under Settings
APK File• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
Video Files• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access Coarse Location : To find different devices running Send Anywhere are on the same network(This will make nearby sharing a lot easier, without using the six-digit key to send files).
• Record Audio : To recognize a sound wave and receive files.
• Get Accounts : To set default profile name when using Send Anywhere for the first time.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
★★★ MOD AdFree: ★★★– Ads Removed
– Sponsored native banner layout removed
– All ads calls from Activity removed
– All ads banner layout in tablet mode removed
– Analytics disabled
WHAT’S NEWVersion 7.5.18
= Improved =
• Share Link renewal alert
– Renewal alert will be sent for the links that’s about to expire. Renew the link to keep sharing the important files!
= NEW =
• Now you can extend the expiration date of the Share Link!
• A ‘Recent’ tab has been added! (Android 4.1 or later)
If you have any inconveniences or questions during use, please contact us at [email protected] Thanks!