UV Sensor for Galaxy Note 4
The first app in Google Play that uses the built-in UV sensor of your Galaxy Note 4 or your Galaxy Note Edge to measure the ultraviolet radiation from the sun or any other light source.
The UV Index is an international measurement of the strength of ultraviolet radiation from the sun. Higher values represent a greater risk level of sunburn. Protect yourself using this simple and user-friendly app.
Features: · Measure the UV index
· Display the UV category based on the risk of harm
· Display a list of precautions for each UV category to keep yourself safe
· Display more info for the UV sensor of your device such as the manufacturer, the power usage, and more
· Save all measurements to your local history
· Track your data to compare different times or places
· Simple, intuitive, user-friendly look & feel
· The UV sensor is located at the back of your phone, next to the camera flash. Simply face that side at the sun and press the Measure button. Each measurement takes about 3-4 seconds to finish.
· ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: This permission is required directly from the UV sensor of the device to make the measurements more precise. We do not have access, use, or store any of these data. The app will work fine even if you have disabled your location.
· VIBRATE: This permission is required for the phone to make some small vibrations while you’re measuring the UV index. It helps you know that the app is measuring even if you’re not looking at the screen.
This app is designed for your well being. It is not intended for any medical use. The suggested precautions are for adults with lightly tan skin. If your skin is sensitive to ultraviolet rays, extra precautions may be required.
What’s New Version 1.2:
· Fixed some bugs with the UV sensor of specific Galaxy Note 4 models