WavStudio™ Audio Recorder & Editor is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WavStudio also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
This app is currently in beta testing and is considered unstable. Use at your own risk. WavStudio™ Audio Recorder & Editor is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WavStudio also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
• Supported import formats: 3gp, 3gpp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, ape, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
• Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
• Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
• Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
• 32-bit floating point signal processing
• Single sample editing
• Fluid zooming and panning navigation functions
• Painless timeline selection
• Macro processes such as fade, reverse, clean.
• Amplitude meter
• Undo/redo & copy/paste features
• Compact view setting for smaller devices
• Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
• (Pro) DSP plug-ins, such as the Multiband Compressor & Parametric EQ
The free version of WavStudio contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version of WavStudio to fully utilize it’s potential. This can be done from within the app via In App Billing, and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
Benefits of upgrading are as follows :
• All advertisements removed
• Exporting will no longer require credits/watching ads
• All current and future plug-ins
• The full list of plug-ins include: Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Reverb, Filter, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Multi-band Compressor, Gain, Normalize, Insert, Pitch
• Read/Write Storage – Used for importing and exporting audio files from storage. Required to use app.
• Record – Used for recording audio from mic. Optional, but required to use recorder.
File name is now single line in the editor
Added crusher effect
Added pitch & stretch effect
Fixed waveform not updating when pressing prev/next button
Minor stability improvements
Audio exporting now writes to a temp file first before saving to output file
Browser storage interface is shown on UI and removed from the actionbar menu
Fixed crash when exporting audio from stereo to mono
Resample effect is now free for all users
WavStudio™ Audio Recorder & Editor Pro v1.0 b27 Cracked APK / Mirror